Lemon Pepper Pasta (serves 6)
- Pasta (I like bowtie for this one)
- 1 packet Hollandaise Sauce mix
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 c. water,
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice (or more if you like it really lemony)
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cooked in olive oil, garlic and pepper, cut into strips (omit for Vegetarian Dish)
- Asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces, @ 2 cups
- Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to directions. In fry pan, add asparagus with 1/2 Tbsp olives oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until slightly tender. Turn off and set aside once done.
Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in water, sauce mix, lemon juice and black pepper with a whisk. Stir and cook on medium heat until sauce boils. Reduce heat to simmer. Cook until sauce thickens. Add extra water to thin to desired consistency (I add about 1/8 cup) .Add pasta, chicken, and asparagus to sauce and stir to coat. Sprinkle cheese on top. Eat immediately.
*Depending on how much sauce you like, this can go far.