How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Monday, June 25, 2012

Cookie Bowls

These delectable treats were an inspiration from pinterest. The actual recipe is more of a shortbread cookie, but I just used my chocolate chip cookie recipe
These are great treats for birthdays, special events, or for your personal enjoyment. 
So good as ice cream bowls.



Cookie Bowls
Ingredients:

  • Cookie dough- I don't know if all cookie dough recipes will work. I error on a little more flour so the dough isn't quite so runny when making these.
  • Muffin tray
  • Non-stick spray
Cooking Directions
Generously spray the bottom of your muffin tray, make sure you cover all sides. If you want, sprinkle flour as well. Form the cookie dough around the back side of the muffin cup. I usually use only enough cookie dough to go half-way down the cup as the dough will fall during the baking process.  Bake at 350 about 8-10 min. Each time I make these, I start out by baking only two the first time to gauge how the dough will react on the muffin tray. Allow to cool a few minutes, then carefully slide each individual cookie cup off. Cool Completely.