How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tomato Cream Pasta

A delicious pasta and kids are sure to enjoy!

Tomato Cream Pasta (serves 4)

Ingredients:

  • Penne pasta or other tube pasta
  • 1 can Diced Tomatoes
  • 1t dried basil
  • 1/2 to 3/4 c. whipping cream
  • 1/3c parmesan cheese
  • Optional: Red pepper flakes- if you want a kick
  • Broccoli
  • Optional: Chicken or shrimp

Cooking Directions:

Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and keep warm.

Cook tomatoes over medium – high heat in skillet until thickened about 5min. Add basil and cream. Bring to boil then reduce heat. Add frozen broccoli and meat. Cook until thickened. Toss with pasta and cheese. Serve immediately.

1 comment:

Erin Farnes said...

I would love the week 5 shopping list. Thanks for doing this blog, I know it probably took a lot to get it started but I know you are saving brain cells and time for others. Thanks again!