How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Friday, January 20, 2012

Chicken Quesadillas

Any time I have extra shredded chicken, I throw these together.
This is one of our "weekend go-to" meals. Simple and very tasty.



Chicken Quesadillas
Ingredients
  • Chicken, cooked, shredded
  • Cilantro, chopped
  • Cheddar cheese
  • Corn, frozen white
  • Tortillas
  • Sour cream & Salsa
Cooking Directions
Layer cheese, chicken, cilantro, and corn on one tortilla in large fry pan. Top with second tortilla. Heat over medium heat until cheese is completely melted.

No comments: