How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Friday, January 27, 2012

I haven't been cooking very much this week...

There's one thing that will keep me from cooking. Mice. Well, actually I don't cook when I'm pregnant and nauseous. So I guess there are two things.
Anyway, we had an invasion of mice. And she had babies. I just can't stand it. I seriously feel violated when I see those stupid little varmints.

I'm feeling a lot better today though- they've been gone (dead) for two days- knock on wood.
I even decided to turn on the oven and bake cookies.

1 comment:

kaelee said...

I suppose it is part of living in the mountains, but I hear them at night in the walls and ceiling, and I absolutely HATE it. mike sets up traps, and they'll be gone for a while, but it's inevitable. they always come back.