How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Caprese Salad

I could eat Caprese everyday, especially when the tomatoes and basil come from the farm stand just down the street from me. I dare you to find a more refreshing salad!


Caprese Salad

Ingredients:

  • Tomatoes, sliced
  • Mozzarella cheese, sliced- Fresh is best
  • Fresh Basil leaves
  • Balsamic Vinegar
  • Pepper

Cooking Directions:

Layer tomatoes, cheese and whole basil leaves, and repeat. Drizzle with as much or as little balsamic vinegar as you like and sprinkle with pepper.

1 comment:

Karla said...

I'd love a month calendar for September? Is check or cash better to send? -Let me know.