Baked Burritos (makes about 8)
- 2c. cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 can pinto or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 can diced green chilies (4 oz)
- 2 c. cheddar cheese
- 1 3/4 c. salsa
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 c. sour cream, plus extra for topping
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Burrito size tortillas
- 1 can Enchilada sauce, I like green on this
- 2 scallions, diced
Mix chicken, beans, olives, chilies, salsa, sour cream cumin, salt, pepper and 1 c. cheese. Spoon into tortillas and fold like burritos. Place on lightly sprayed sheet, seam side down. Bake at 425 about 15 min. Remove from heat and cover each burrito with enchilada sauce and sprinkle with more cheese and scallions. Bake an additional 5 min. Serve with lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
*If you like some spice, use 1 can Ro-tel instead of salsa, use hot enchilada sauce, and sprinkle with pepper-jack cheese on top.