How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The only downside...

...to having a weekly menu and a budget is that today it is raining. Even though it is still 81 degrees, I really want to make soup, maybe Mexican Bean with extra cilantro. I seriously look forward to Fall so that I can make soup again. It's kind of a rule for me, we just don't eat it during the summer months. In fact, my four-year-old said the other day, "we haven't been having soup for too long." I totally agree.

No comments: