How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chicken Salad Sandwich

A summer classic worthy of appearance as a quick and tasty meal. We always have corn on the cob (have I mentioned how amazing the white corn is here in NJ?), and watermelon with it.


Chicken Salad Sandwich

Ingredients:

  • 3 c. shredded chicken breast,
  • 2 c. Red grapes, halved
  • 1-2 stalks celery, cut in thin slices
  • Cashew halves (optional)
  • 1/3 – 2/3 c. Mayo
  • Salt & pepper to taste, more salt if not using cashews
  • Croissants or rolls

Mix ingredients, stuff and eat!

1 comment:

Karla said...

I used the Kirkland brand canned chicken...which my hubby hates and this is the first meal he actually liked with this canned chicken! It's quick, easy, and absolutely delicious!