How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

Breakfast Sandwich

I know this isn't extremely original or healthy. But it tastes so good and it's nice to mix things up a bit and always makes the kids happy. We dip it in syrup for an added health bonus.

Breakfast SandwichItalic
Ingredients:
  • Bun of choice: English muffins, croissant, bagel
  • Meat of choice: bacon, sausage, ham
  • Cheese of choice: cheddar, colby jack, etc.
  • Fried Egg
  • Syrup- optional
Cooking Directions:
Cook meat. Fry the egg and melt the cheese on top. Layer in Bun. Dip in syrup!

No comments: