How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cilantro Lime Rice

This rice is a great addition for any Mexican meal but also good with any Asian dish.


Cilantro-Lime Rice

Ingredients:

  • 2-3 c. rice
  • 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
  • 1 chicken bullion
  • 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
  • Oil for cooking
  • Juice of 2 limes
  • Pepper to taste

Cooking Directions:

Heat a little oil in skillet. Add garlic, cilantro, and rice. Sauté 3-5 min. Put in rice cooker or sauce pan with lime juice, bullion, pepper, and amount of water called for on rice directions. Cook as directed.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I just got a rice cooker. It's a small one but only 15 at bed bath and beyond so now I can try this recipe. Yay!