My sister-in-law brought this dish to a family dinner two summers ago and ever since it's been a favorite. Especially with all the fresh vegetables at my disposal here in Vineland. Yum!
- 1 zucchini squash, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow squash, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, sliced into strips
- 1-2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- Pepper-jack cheese, use monetary jack if you don’t like spice, sliced
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Basil Leaves
Cooking Directions:On a baking sheet, toss both squash’s and onion with olive oil. Spread on sheet and salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 350 for 15 min or until squash is tender. Add tomatoes and cheese and bake until cheese is melted. Add basil leaves and enjoy.