How it works

How it works...On the tool bar you will find categories of menus I have put together. If you would like to try one out, email me or comment on the most recent post and I will send you the recipes, along with a shopping list (see sample menu). Please remember to include your email. Or just enjoy the recipes I have posted! adoxeymeals@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pesto Quesadillas

This is a quick and tasty meal. I refer to it one of our weekend meals. We replace with pizza night and the kids are just are satisfied.

Pesto Quesadillas

Ingredients:

  • Tortillas (I like them with whole wheat, better texture)
  • 3-5 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
  • Pesto Sauce
  • Mozzarella Cheese, shredded

Cooking Directions:

In large fry pan, cover one tortilla with cheese. Lay an additional tortilla on top and heat to melt cheese. Remove from pan and spread about 1 tablespoon pesto sauce over the top tortilla. Place sliced tomatoes on top and sprinkle with a little more cheese. Place on cookie sheet and broil in oven for 2-5 min, depending on oven, until cheese is melted.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I absolutely loved this recipe. So quick and easy. The way I like it. I was able to use my homemade pesto and tomatoes from my garden so I felt cool too. :)